Windows 7 Ultimate 32 / 64 bit License OEM Key
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- Display: Minimum 800×600
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- Music and sound require audio output
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
- No refund or replacement can be given once the Key (code) has been activated.
- No refund or replacement will be given once the Key (code) has been sent to you for more than 36 hours.
- If the Key (code) cannot be activated for some unknown reasons, contact us within 36 hours from the time of purchase, and a refund/replacement is possible.
- If you received an incorrect product, or if the game key (code) has not been activated, a refund/replace is possible.
- If we are not able to deliver for any reason, we will give you a full refund.
PCs with multi-core processors:
Windows 7 was designed to work with today’s multi-core processors. All 32-bit versions of Windows 7 can support up to 32 processor cores, while 64‑bit versions can support up to 256 processor cores.
PCs with multiple processors (CPUs):
Commercial servers, workstations, and other high-end PCs may have more than one physical processor. Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate allow for two physical processors, providing the best performance on these computers. Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, and Ultimate will recognize only one physical processor.
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 32bit/64bit:
It’s been built from the ground up in an attempt to make one unified system that works across all platforms. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
The Windows 7 operating system shares many features and functions with Windows Vista. It also improves on Vista. Here is a list of features and functions that are unique to Windows 7:
- Action Center – allows users to see what alerts Windows 7 shows; a handy way to control those annoying UAC messages while not having to disable it.
- Aero Shake – click and shake one open window and all others on the desktop will minimize.
- Aero Snap – drag a window to any edge of the display and it will automatically re-size.
- Aero Peek – point to the right edge of the taskbar to watch open windows turn transparent, revealing all your hidden icons and gadgets
- Aero Templates, Themes – new backgrounds and themes unique and created for Windows 7 (including free additional themes downloadable from Microsoft).
- Device Stage – helps users interact with any compatible device connected to a Windows 7 computer; view device status and run common tasks from a single window. The key words here are “compatible devices.”
- Domain Join – helps business users quickly connect to different office networks.
- Gadgets (Improved) – the Sidebar has been eliminated; Gadgets can be placed anywhere; New Gadgets have more functionality.
- Home Group – enables users to quickly and easily create home networks between computers using Windows 7.
- Jump Lists – right-click a program icon and see a list of recently used files that use that program.
- Libraries – make it easier to find, work with, and organize documents, music, pictures, and videos scattered across your PC or network.
- Location-Aware Printing – if you travel between offices or home and office, this feature is handy: Windows 7 remembers which network and printer you’re using and automatically switches the default printer to match the one you last used.
- Multiplayer Games – Microsoft has revived 3 XP multiplayer games: Internet Checkers, Internet Spades, and Internet Backgammon.
- Networking (Improved) – improved taskbar widget that allows for quick network connection and configuration.
- Play to function – right-click the music tracks you’d like to hear and select Play To. Play To works with other PCs running Windows 7 and devices compliant with the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) media standard.
- Performance (Improved) – For Sleep mode to reconnect with Wireless Networks, limited background processes to those needed for currently used devices, faster desktop searching, and easier setup for external devices.
- Task Bar (Improved) – “pin” favorite programs anywhere on the taskbar; rearrange programs in any way you like by clicking and dragging. Point to a taskbar icon to see a thumbnail preview of open files or programs. Then, move your mouse over a thumbnail to preview the window full-screen.
- Windows Media Center (Improved) – a few new features and integrates with Home Group.
- Windows Media Player 12 – An upgrade from version 11 that plays the most popular audio and video formats—including new support for 3GP, AAC, AVCHD, DivX, MOV, and Xvid; also available by download, no doubt.
- Windows Touch – support for computer touchscreens.
- Windows XP Mode – Allows an XP session of Windows to run so that Business applications will work within Windows 7 – however, will not work with most current Intel and some AMD-based computers.
Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key
Microsoft Policy States:
“Large brand-name computer manufacturers, such as Dell and Compaq, often include OEM software on non-holographic “recovery” or “reinstallation” discs that show the manufacturer’s brand name. These software packages are typically marked with a phrase that states, for instance, “For Distribution with a new Dell PC only.” Recovery or reinstallation software is licensed only for distribution with new computers and can be redistributed only with the computer for which it was initially distributed. Distributing such software with individual PC hardware components (e.g. hard drive; RAM) does not comply with Microsoft’s OEM distribution requirements.”
Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key
Microsoft’s Distribution Agreement for System Builders states that the system builder software packs are not intended for distribution to end users unless the end users are acting as system builders by assembling their own PCs. A “system builder” is anyone who assembles, reassembles or installs software on a new or used computer system.
Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key
OEM/Reinstall Disks/MAR Software:
Recovery media, OEM media and MAR media containing Microsoft software must be redistributed as part of a complete package that contains the media, the original computer hardware with which the software was distributed and the corresponding COA label.
This sale includes the Original Recovery Media and COA sticker for Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key, the original broken not economical repair computer and motherboard which is only available for pickup (contact us before purchase to arrange a pick up). If not picked up in 3 days after sale, it will be disposed. Otherwise you will only receive Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key.